Electronic Communications. To use electronic debits of your bank account (Electronic Check) as your payment method for future payments, you agree that any billing communications, including a copy of your authorization to use Electronic Check as your payment method, from NetZero may be made electronically in the manner described in the Terms of Service. If you do not agree to receive electronic communications for these billing matters, please select a different payment method. Note that NetZero does not generally send communications for normal monthly billings, and you should not expect monthly communications regarding your Electronic Check debit. No paper communications will be provided. You may print or save the electronic communications for your records. Email communications will be sent to your NetZero email address and to any alternate email address that you may provide. You may change or update your alternate email address on the My Account page. You may contact customer service to cancel your consent to use electronic communications for billing matters; however, you will be required to select a different payment method or we reserve the right to terminate your Service. You may view communications posted on the NetZero website using the NetZero service. To view communications posted on the NetZero Web site, you will need an IBM-compatible or Apple/MAC- compatible personal computer with Internet access and an Internet browser. You should use at least Netscape Navigator version 7 or Internet Explorer version 6, or a more current version of either.
By clicking 'Accept' below, I
** Your routing number and account number must be issued from a US bank.
- Acknowledge that I am at least 18 years of age
- Authorize and confirm the use of electronic communications (as described above) to provide my authorization for electronic debiting of my bank account for my NetZero charges.
- Authorize NetZero to initiate electronic debit entries in the manner and amounts as described to me and to debit my bank account, and acknowledge that at the end of the plan term, I will be automatically renewed into and charged for the same plan at the then current price unless I select a different plan or cancel the service by contacting NetZero in such a time and manner as to allow NetZero and my bank to act on my request.
- Acknowledge and agree that I will print or save a copy of this authorization for my records.
- Acknowledge that a convenience fee of $2.99 per transaction will be charged to my account.
- An insufficient funds fee of $3.00 will be charged for each transaction for which your account had insufficient funds.
I acknowledge and agree that the act of clicking the 'Accept' button shall constitute my valid and binding electronic signature on, and consent to, this payment authorization. My electronic signature shall serve for all purposes as my written/ink signature on this payment authorization.
You agreed to our Terms of Service when you registered for your account. If you do not agree with them, please discontinue use of your NetZero account immediately and call toll-free 1-866-841-1442 to speak with a billing representative.